This list was from winter 2011-2012, so is out of date and old news... but I'm keeping it here cos if I dont there's a bunch of blog posts that would not make sense and lets face it, in winter 2012-2013 I'm still trying to complete some of it!
Little Sarah's Whopping Winter Stitching List
part one - the commitments
1. MUST keep up to date with bee activities! This period should involve 5 or so bee months,
cos I've still got Octobers Star blocks to do... and don't forget the Bee Blessed blocks!
1a Do my own blocks from August, and after Christmas start putting my Bee Quilt together!
Make another Reversible Bucket Bag
3. Make Table Runner OR 6 place mats (deadline 30th November)
Make the 1 Mini Quilt I've been asked to. (deadline sometime early December)
Brit Quilt Swap PILLOW FIGHT! pillow cover and wee extra (deadline 20th November)
Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap table runner and ornaments (deadline 20th November)
Christmas making! Boxy pouches, cushion covers, needle cases, pin cushions...
part two - I've started so I'll finish
Must do a pattern for hand quilting the Not-so-hidden-stars quilt to finish it.
12. Must get on with my 5" charms quilt top
part three - where I wimp out and say that one of the following will do for me ;-)
- Dresden needs unpicking and re sewn to fix crappy seam allowance
- Decide on a palette for Dead Simple QAL
City Quilt that I started cutting a month ago, finish cutting it at the very least!
- Complete cutting instructions for City Weekend I & II
- Make City Weekend I taking photos for tutorial
- Make City Weekend II taking photos for tutorial
- Complete pattern and instructions for Soul Tracks Quilt, then make, photograph and do tutorial.
Attempt a free form "stack and slash" quilt top.