Ahh the last Finish Along with Rhonda at the Gap... Thank you Rhonda, you've done an awesome job. I shall be playing along again next year, joining in with Leanne too!
A massive effort was put in to make this final quarter a better, more successful finish along effort. Well, third quarter and no finishes was just pitiful! So, this post will be a quick list review (and blatant excuse for putting lots of pretty pictures on my first 2013 blog post).
Original post here...
1. The Mouthy Stitches Triangles Tote.
2. The specials panels - FAIL... still sitting in the WIP box...
3. Sirrius - This is a finish, but its a finish for mum so if this entry wins anythin I promise cross my heart it will go to mum!
4. Soda pop. Dammit this is a finish... there was nothing in the rules concerning what quality or standard of finish was required, and it IS a finished quilt, just not a very good one, it just has bits that are going to need fixed....
6. EPP cushion. Done, sent, recieved and I do believe liked!
7. Supercute girly cushion for besties wee angel, done :-) Girly enough for you?!
8. The last mini. Done. Nuff said.
"And I have my own Stained II to finish but I'm not putting it on the list cos that seems to jinx it..."
Cos its done and now I cant include it... Oh well, I am still relieved to have finished it.
Six out of Eight! That'll do pig, that'll do.