Despite my atrocious third quarter, I have come up with a good old long list for the fourth quarter of Ms Rhonda, Quilter in the Gap's Finish-Along 2012.
Okay, so, I cant do any worse than my zero success rate for last quarter can I? Here goes!
1. Mouthy stitches Tote. Doing a mini triangles panel, a variation of Anna Maria Horner's patchwork prism pattern (using mostly her fabrics). Must have it done and posted by the 23rd.... Ooops....
2. "specials" panels into another tote, for 'someone'.
3. Sirrius Spring Quilt needs basted, quilted and bound.
4. I have a Limeade flavour of Katy Ginger Monkey's Sodapop Quilt half done - I'm sorry to say that was supposed to have been done with Awesome Allegory's Quilt Along but I failed miserably there too... I want that finished!
5. I have a stack of "parts" cut to make a stack of embroidery / paper piecing rolls. It's from when I made mine, for the retreat... Must get them tackled soon too!
6. I have an EPP Hexie cushion in Curious Nature to finish.
http://instagram.com/p/NbHEeJv1AS/ (I thought I could get the photo using add photo from URL but it wouldnt work.)
7. Supercute cushion to finish for besties wee bubs birthday. (sorry, no pics cos its a surprise!!)
8. And finally, cos I think that's prolly long enough, the last mini I promised for builder... in July... 2011... *ashamed*.... this is as far as I got last time I put time in on it... Got a lot of embroidery to do, and then bind.
Oh and also two bee's to keep up with, not to mention the fact that next month is MY bee month and I'm not entirely prepared yet.... And I have my own Stained II to finish but I'm not putting it on the list cos that seems to jinx it... Oooh wonder how many Stained Quilts made the final quarter finish along list?! Am I the only one left still to complete?! (in my own quilt along.. lol - taking after Rhonda herself there....)
Wish me luck!