Typical, I completely forgot that I had a September Mosaic to add to Lynnes Fresh Sewing Day!
Not the most interesting of Mosaics I'm afrad, but this small amout of makes is all I came up with for September! Rotten Mug Rug (third down middle) was by far the best thing I've made. I really love it, and I wish I still had it!
As a participant in Tinniegirl's Blogtoberfest my aims for this month are as follows -
- I'd like to prove to myself that I can post a bit more regularly!
- I'd like to use the need to post as encouragement to take more photos of whatever I get done each day, NO MATTER HOW LITTLE.
- I'd like to occasionally do posts that arent just sleep and sewing.
- I'd like to finish my first year of blogging in a new and different way to the year of lengthy once a week / 10 days or so posts.
- I'd like to celebrate the fact that I've gone from thinking that no one could possibly want to read my rambling nonsense, to thinking that I now have 100 people signed up to read what I write - how abso-blooomin-lutely incredible is that?!