Anyway. I figured it was about time I actually shared with you some of the "never ending list", rather than just referring to it and whimpering in a corner.
Lets start with Bee related stuff.
- mail Susan's September Bee Blocks (make signature block first) - I am now last and soooo gutted.
- choose some star block ideas for October Bee
- do trial run of star blocks for October Bee
- pick what worked best and actually do Octobers Bee Blocks
- do my own 2 August Bee Blocks!
- sash all received August bee blocks in order to piece my bee quilt top and back
Next, the things I've signed up to.
- Japanese Scrap Pack Challenge - I have 5 days left to complete my entry, get good photys of it, and blog it.
- Modern Christmas Table Runner Swap - Partners will be assigned any day now.. I will have a Modern, Christmas Table Runner to make, along with a Christmas tree ornament and a wee extra.
- Brit Quilt Swap PILLOW FIGHT! - Partners will be assigned next week I think. More stalking, then a pillow cover and wee extra to make.
Then we've got the things that are essentially for Christmas, but all Christmas thoughts need to be planned NOW and the Christmas Pressie Factory opened this month...
- decide on quilting plan for Stained Pink Quilt
- cut a template for hand stitching guide for Not-so-hidden-stars Quilt
- do 3 mini quilts as requested for friends
- design quilt pattern to use Cape Ann Layer Cake
- start piecing my 5" solids charms quilt top
- make commissioned bucket bag
- make 241 tote
- make two table runner and place mats set
- make two large applique & machine embroidered cushion covers
- make some pin cushions and needle cases
- make some boxy pouches
Then we have a few things I started that need a whole lot more done to them...
- Hex along needs dozens more pieced hexies
- Dresden needs unpicking and re sewn to fix crappy seam allowance
- decide on a palette for Dead Simple QAL
- City Quilt that I started cutting a month ago
And this is just some of the list. Seriously! Its always a work in progress ;-)
And just cos I dont want this to be a post without a pic, here's a sneaky peak at todays sewing... more on that in a few days!
Oh, and cos I should have in previous post and forgot - check out Blogtoberfest Who's Playing? List and why not visit a site you've not seen before and say hello? Like Nicke who admittedly isnt an unknown blog to me, but she's jut made the awesome-est kick ass miniquilt that I really really want.... WARNING - Not safe for work or kids!